More than space.
A place to innovate & collaborate.
In our experience, personal trust is key to business resilience, but today it is challenging. That’s why leaders need a safe oasis to innovate and collaborate with partners and employees. During Covid, trust is critical to the success of small “pods” of people dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of each other. Amgen is discovering the business benefits – “‘The pod system was one of our safety measures, but a lot of staff have actually enjoyed working in the pods,’ Dowdall says. ‘The small groups have been helpful for training new staff and familiarizing people with different tasks. I’ve gotten feedback from the shifts that they’re getting to know each other better, they understand their tasks better, and they’ve found the smaller groups to be beneficial.'”:
- corporate & creative: designed by x-corporate “extrapreneurs” and advisors to leaders
- safe oasis: distraction free, neutral territory to form partnership, with the comforts of home
- privacy: branded, dedicated space
- turnkey: state of the art technology, furnishings, resources
- security: 24/7 monitored, fob access, contact tracing
- community: membership is selective and limited in size
- resilient: exempt from shutdown
- new resources post-covid:
- professional virtual meeting production services
- unique global learning & development experts who develop leaders and young talent competencies for the Future of Work
- MenuMavin partnership for safe food service, supporting local restaurants
Better than “Working From Home”
Maintains the PROS
- Less time/energy wasted commuting
- More space/time to think
- Fewer “office” distractions
- More flexible work hours to juggle household responsibilities with work
- Less anxiety
Without the CONS
- “Household” distractions
- Isolated, miss sense of belonging, camaraderie
- No boundary between work/home
- New anxieties
Future of Work – Small Satellites
More than just safe. Small is productive.
Jeff Bezos (two pizza rule) and agile tech companies have discovered what cultural anthropologist, Margaret Mead already knew:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
Our Satellites are “Pods”
COMRADITY in the press:
In addition to individual private offices, we offer private “pods” of branded private offices with an adjacent huddle room. Choose the pod your organization will “own” and we’ll brand it.
- A small team, ten or fewer, is more likely to bond quickly and feel safe
- One or more pods, conveniently located near remote workforce homes, under one master license, with consistent experience.
- Flexible terms, without demising space.
- Access to our learning, experience and resources through a certified COMRADITY “guide” dedicated to your organization and pod members.
Learn more about how we do it here.
How the Covid Crisis impacted local businesses week one of the shutdown.
Stamford Advocate: Technology-training center opens in Stamford’s South End
The Real Deal: Co-working sprouts in suburbia
CT Post: Older entrepreneurs bucking the ‘young’ perception of startup industry
Stamford Advocate: Helicopter targets defunct pad, causes stir getting it off
Fairfield County Business Journal “Co-working booming around county.”
Fairfield County Business Journal “99% of Innovation.”
Stamford Advocate “Murphy hears from entrepreneurs”
Stamford Advocate “Interns are all business.”
Stamford Advocate “Building creativity and community.”
Stamford Advocate “Professional services replace.”
Stamford Advocate “answerYes evolves with the Internet”
Fairfield County Business Journal “Alliance tackles challenge of intergenerational workforce.”
Stamford Advocate “Cultural Alliance tackles challenge of intergenerational workforce.”
Fairfield County Business Journal “Impact of creativity on work”
For more information, call (203) 883-9255.