More than space.
A place to explore the “Future of Work.”
A remote workforce requires new competencies and a safe place for Future Leaders to develop. COMRADITY places are conveniently located, with inspiration and resources to explore the future of work, supported by certified COMRADITY guides.
- corporate & creative: designed by x-corporate entrepreneurial leaders
- safe oasis: distraction free, neutral territory to build partnerships, comforts of home
- privacy: branded, dedicated space
- turnkey: state of the art technology, furnishings, resources
- security: 24/7 monitored, fob access, contact tracing
- community: membership is selective and limited in size
- resilient: exempt from shutdown
- new resources post-covid:
- professional virtual meeting production services
- unique global learning & development experts who develop leaders and young talent competencies for the Future of Work
- MenuMavin partnership for safe food service, supporting local restaurants
Better than “Working From Home”
Maintains the PROS
- Less time/energy wasted commuting
- More space/time to think
- Fewer “office” distractions
- More flexible work hours to juggle household responsibilities with work
- Less anxiety
Without the CONS
- “Household” distractions
- Isolated, miss sense of belonging, camaraderie
- No boundary between work/home
- New anxieties
Future of Work – Small Satellites
More than just safe. Small is productive.
Jeff Bezos (two pizza rule) and agile tech companies have discovered what cultural anthropologist, Margaret Mead already knew:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
Our Satellites are “Explorer Pods”
COMRADITY in the press:
In addition to individual private offices, we offer private “pods” of branded private offices with an adjacent huddle room. Choose the pod your organization will “own” and we’ll brand it.
- One or more pods, conveniently located near remote workforce homes, under one master license, with consistent experience.
- Flexible terms, without demising space.
- Access to our learning, experience and resources through a certified COMRADITY “guide” dedicated to your organization and pod members.
Learn more about how we do it here.
How the Covid Crisis impacted local businesses week one of the shutdown.
Stamford Advocate: Technology-training center opens in Stamford’s South End
The Real Deal: Co-working sprouts in suburbia
CT Post: Older entrepreneurs bucking the ‘young’ perception of startup industry
Stamford Advocate: Helicopter targets defunct pad, causes stir getting it off
Fairfield County Business Journal “Co-working booming around county.”
Fairfield County Business Journal “99% of Innovation.”
Stamford Advocate “Murphy hears from entrepreneurs”
Stamford Advocate “Interns are all business.”
Stamford Advocate “Building creativity and community.”
Stamford Advocate “Professional services replace.”
Stamford Advocate “answerYes evolves with the Internet”
Fairfield County Business Journal “Alliance tackles challenge of intergenerational workforce.”
Stamford Advocate “Cultural Alliance tackles challenge of intergenerational workforce.”
Fairfield County Business Journal “Impact of creativity on work”
For more information, call (203) 883-9255.